How To Protect The Health Information Of a Patient – 5 Steps That Will Guide You
- 1 How To Protect The Health Information Of a Patient – 5 Steps That Will Guide You
Failure to adhere to these security measures can result in substantial fines in the event of a data breach. Healthcare facilities must understand how to safeguard patient health information and ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITECH regulations to avoid potential legal issues. Below are the possible systems to secure patient health information.
1. Converting Your Data To a Code
2. Configure User Settings Correctly
3. Create a Device Security Policy And Use MDM Software.
4. Systems Should Not Be Out Of Date
5. Educate Employees On Maintaining Security In The Organisation