Dual WhatsApp – 7 Easy Steps On How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts On One Mobile Phone
Separate your work life from your personal life by setting up a dual WhatsApp account.
With more than 2 billion monthly active users, WhatsApp is among the world’s most widely used instant messaging services. The Facebook-owned app has a ton of features, some of which you might not even be aware of. The app does, of course, have its limitations. The inability to support multiple WhatsApp accounts is a significant one. Officially, each device is only allowed to run one WhatsApp account.
You can run two versions of an app simultaneously, in this case WhatsApp, thanks to a “Dual Apps” feature that some smartphone manufacturers offer. This guide will show you how to set up two WhatsApp accounts on a dual SIM phone.
How To Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on One Smartphone
The days of needing a second Android phone only for a backup WhatsApp account are long gone. If you have a dual-SIM smartphone from Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei, Samsung, OnePlus, or Realme, you can use the Dual Apps feature to set up a second WhatsApp account right on your main phone.
Make sure the second SIM is turned on and connected to the Internet before configuring dual apps.
1. Go to your Android device Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Apps.
3. Select Dual Apps and tap on Create.
4. Select WhatsApp from the dual-app-supported apps.
5. Toggle Dual Apps and wait for the device to set up a WhatsApp dual app.
6. Go to the app launcher and open WhatsApp with the dual app icon.
7. Set up WhatsApp using your second number.
These procedures apply to Xiaomi devices. The feature’s name and instructions may change depending on the smartphone manufacturer. App Clone is the name of the feature on Oppo devices. As with Samsung devices, it’s Dual Messenger; for Asus, it’s Twin Apps; for Honor, it’s App Twin; and for Realme, it’s App Cloner. The Parallel apps option is located in the Utilities Settings on OnePlus devices.
So, using this method, you can create two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone and clone your existing one. The app won’t let you set up WhatsApp with the same phone number because it goes against their rule of one account per number.
You can download Google Play Store apps to create multiple accounts if your smartphone does not support dual apps. Parallel Space is a well-liked choice with more than 100 million downloads. Additional illustrations include DO Multiple Accounts, Multi Space, etc.
How to Use Dual WhatsApp Account on One Smartphone via WhatsApp for Business Application
If your Android smartphone does not have an app cloning option, you can use this method to run two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously. We are indeed referring to the WhatsApp for Business apps. The app can be used with various mobile phone numbers and requires a separate installation. Here’s how you can do it:
- Download and install WhatsApp for Business application on your Android or iOS device.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and register yourself by entering your secondary number.
- Create your business profile by adding a name, business category and choosing a profile picture.
- Click on Explore button and go to the Business profile. From there, you can enter information about your company, including its address, description, operating hours, and more.
Leave a Reply