Mobile Editing Apps – Top Rated 5 Best Mobile Editing Apps That Can Make You Go Viral On TikTok And Other Social Media Platforms
- 1 Mobile Editing Apps – Top Rated 5 Best Mobile Editing Apps That Can Make You Go Viral On TikTok And Other Social Media Platforms
- 1.1 Top Rated Best Mobile Editing Apps
- 1.1.1 1. KineMaster
- 1.1.2 2. Videoleap
- 1.1.3 Pros of Videoleap
- 1.1.4 Cons of Videoleap
- 1.1.5 3. VITA
- 1.1.6 4. InShot
- 1.1.7 5. Capcut
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.1 Top Rated Best Mobile Editing Apps
Finding a video editing app with all the required features in one location can be challenging. You might need to use one app for adding effects, filters, and stickers before switching to another to trim your video and add music. What if you wanted to combine multiple videos using photos and blank canvases? You’re already using three different apps, which may require three premium subscriptions to remove watermarks and advertisements.
Top Rated Best Mobile Editing Apps
It’s better to use KineMaster. It has many features, including blending modes, chroma keying, and audio mixing, as well as a multi-layer interface. It was first made available for Android devices in 2013 and for iOS devices in 2017. The most recent version is 4.15. A feature-rich video editor for Android is called KineMaster. Its effective tools are simple to use. More than 2500 transitions, effects, videos, images, and transitions are available for download. KineMaster’s audios are incredibly powerful and immersive thanks to the addition of EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools. Unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K are another perk of the premium subscription.
Recommended: AI Video Generators – The 9 Best AI Video Generators (Text-to-Video)
Key Features of kinemaster
- Enhance your video with built-in graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more.
- – A variety of video, sticker, image, and text layers
- – It comes with a keyframe animation tool to give layers motion.
- Background music, sound effects, voiceovers, and voice changers
Pros of kinemaster
- It includes chroma key, green screen, audio extracting, adding, and more.
- For experienced creators, the ability to add multiple audio and video layers is great.
- Can download a variety of assets from its asset store, including stickers, images, backgrounds, etc.
- Consistently updated Youtube channel for how-to tutorials
Cons of kinemaster
- With a tightly fitted timeline, it is challenging to crop videos and audios.
- The subscription doesn’t reflect across devices at times
- Only operating in horizontal mode, the app might make some people uncomfortable.
- Extremely advanced for beginners
- Leaves a watermark in the free version
With the Videoleap app, you can edit videos in a fun way by combining video clips, adding text, blending filters, and using artistic effects. So this might be the app you need if you want to take your video to the next level. It has a better UI than other video editors that you can download, and users can quickly locate the app’s features.
Pros of Videoleap
- Even while editing, every project you work on is automatically saved.
- It has built-in effects and filters that are appropriate for every situation.
- Look through other people’s video content to adapt it to your needs.
- Enhance the composition of the chroma key and the green screen option.
Cons of Videoleap
- If you buy the app, it will set you back a lot of money.
- A watermark is added to the output in the free version.
- On versions of Windows and Mac, it is not supported.
VITA App is a versatile video editor that enables users to add imaginative media files to produce top-notch results. Using the available filters and effects, you can process your monochrome video here to make the colors stand out more. The apps also provide PIP & Chroma Keys, which could be crucial in processing the CG effects you added to the videos you are about to create. These tools are available in addition to the effects and filters. You can add emotions to your movie with text and stickers. Visit your Playstore or Appstore if you want to use or download it for your device; this app is compatible with all popular mobile device operating systems.
Pros of VITA App
- It gathers the best filters and effects you can use on a video.
- It provides more than 2,000 musical compositions that are error-free.
- Here, videos can be edited and saved in full HD quality.
- It has the ability to enhance or replace the video transition.
- Free to download for devices running iOS and Android.
Cons of VITA App
- To use the app without restrictions, you must buy it.
- The free version of the app has a lot of pesky ads.
You can make or edit videos and photos with the free mobile app InShot on your Windows computer. Numerous tools in the program can assist you with all of your editing needs. Home videos can be transformed into polished clips using options like trim, effects, enhancements, audio editions, and transitions. The app also provides a number of advanced features, which you can use by paying a small fee or signing up for a monthly or yearly plan.
Pros of InShot
- Free to download and use
- Offers a range of video editing tools
- Option to trim and merge videos
- Suitable for beginners and experts
Cons of InShot
- Doesn’t have a tutorial
CapCut is a mobile app for iOS and Android devices that was created specifically to enhance the fundamental video editing capabilities of the well-known social media platform TikTok.
The app is advertised as a free TikTok editing app and is free to download. Similar features in CapCut for iOS and Android let you edit your TikTok videos with filters, stickers, speed adjustments, background music, effects, and more. To make your TikTok videos look more polished and professional, it also includes editing tools like split, reverse, and others.
Pros of CapCut
- Straightforward interface, working with panels
- Rich copyrighted songs
- A bundle of templates to use
- Trending effects, filters, and transitions
- Availability in more than 20 languages
- Easy to export
Cons of CapCut
- Added track amount is limited relatively
- Lack of sophisticated color grading tools that maintain the flexibility of all clips’ consistency
- Some features’ accuracy flaws, such as the removal of background and body effects
- On smartphones and tablets, don’t support landscape mode.